Strong Health offers two Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation programs:
- Strong Memorial Hospital Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Highland Hospital Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation
Our programs are designed to help people be stronger, healthier, more capable. We treat everything from simple tendonitis to the most complex neurological problems. Our goal is to help you get your life back together again through our leading rehabilitation, physical therapy, and occupational therapy programs.
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation offers expert outpatient services in:
A multidisciplinary team of physical, occupational, and rehabilitation inpatient specialists put together an individualized plan to ease your transition from hospital to home. Once you leave the Inpatient Rehabilitation Unit, we may transition your care to our outpatient services group depending on your health care needs.
We care about you and the quality of care we deliver to our patients, every day.
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- National Rehabilitation Association
- American Physical Therapy Association
- American Occupational Therapy Association
- American Stroke Association
- National Stroke Association
The Highland Hospital Physical Therapy & Rehabilitation Center is dedicated to helping our clients achieve the highest level of independence to enable them to return to the community. The center staff provides professional-quality services with compassion and empathy.
Our comprehensive inpatient services include: