For seniors on a quest to get healthier and stay fit, we offer The Center for Lifetime Wellness, a joint venture between the University of Rochester and Monroe Community Hospital. At the Center for Lifetime Wellness, we encourage our members to think of fitness as a stepping stone toward accomplishing something with meaning for them. Because of this approach, each member’s fitness program is unique and based on personal fitness goals and desires. We are committed to doing our part to improve the health and well being of the over-50 population throughout Monroe County.
Programs at the Center for Lifetime Wellness
- Teaching and education for assessment and treatment
- Achieving personal fitness goals
- Managing chronic conditions
- Offering physician support
Bringing Center for Lifetime Wellness Programs to You
We have high quality programs which our experienced, professional staff can bring right to your facility.
- We can design wellness programs tailored to your residents.
- We can help turn your outdoor recreational sites into exciting health programs that will motivate your residents.
- We can provide consultation services and technical expertise to your programs.
- We can develop education modules, written materials for presentation and/or distribution and training for your staff.
The Center for Lifetime Wellness
Monroe Community Hospital
435 East Henrietta Road
Rochester, N.Y. 14620
The center’s hours are Monday to Friday from 6:00 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. and Saturday from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.